Musings of a Humble Super Genius
September 6, 2007
– Its ironic but the word ironic is almost always used incorrectly.
– Big Ben has got to be the lamest tourist attraction of all time right in front of the leaning tower of Pizza. I don’t know about you but if you’re going to go see a big clock it had better be falling on top of some sort of evil sea captain. I know its not pizza.
– Confidence is like beer. The more beer you drink the more confidence you have.
– I don’t play the piano but if I did you could bet your soiled panties I’d be better than that cumrag from Coldplay.
– Mustaches will make a comeback. It’s inevitable.
– Your pet hates you.
– Greer should make a shirt that says “Wish you were Greer.”
– There’s no accounting for bad accounting.
– There is no fucking way that old cunt James Brown is the hardest working man in showbiz.
– If I dropped my Ipod as many times as I’ve dropped this baby I would have one retarded Ipod.